Cabin Crew Member (Base Geneva)
Cabin Crew is a fascinating, versatile and responsible profession. During your work on board you will be challenged by using your flexibility and creativity while delivering high SWISS standards, fulfilling passenger needs and encountering difficult situations at times. Each flight will promise an array of experiences, such as caring for our international clientele and working in changing teams. Geneva based Cabin Crew Member operate mostly on short-haul networks.
- Caring for our international guests on board
- Ensuring SWISS high quality services on board
- Assuring and applying the safety and security regulation on board
- Preparing the aircraft cabin
- Organizing the workflow in the galley
- Conducting the meal and beverage service
- Carrying out the Food & Beverages on-board sales
- Carrying out the Duty Free on-board sales
Swiss nationality or an EU passport
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Minimum height: 158 cm
- Healthy Body Mass Index
- Completed apprenticeship or high school diploma
- Advanced French and English language skills; German, Italian or Spanish are an advantage (language course in a foreign country is recommended)
- Excellent health and ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility and resistance towards irregular work schedule
- Charming, friendly, team-orientated personality
- High standards towards customer orientation
- Awareness of Swiss traditional hospitality
- Well-groomed appearance, impeccable manners and no visible tattoos while wearing the SWISS Uniform (long sleeves, trousers - tattoos around wrists and on dorsum of foot are not allowed)
- Basic military training (école de recrue) must be completed if obliged to serve for swiss nationals
- Swimming skill
- Upload a Motivation Letter (in French).
- Upload a full detailed CV (all periods longer than 6 months have to be justified in the CV), highlighting your entire background from education to work experience until today, along with your skills and accomplishments.
- Upload all relevant documents (incl. higher education diploma, work certificates) in line with your CV (applications with missing documents will not be considered).
26./27./28. November 2019
March or May 2020
+41 44 564 22 33
Kindly note that only online applications can be accepted. Applications via email can not be considered.