Identify, develop and expand market opportunities for Jettainer in the Americas.
- Acquisition of new customers in the region “Americas”; leading project teams, negotiate proposals and agreements in close consultation with the sales management and the interfaces; act as the primary contact for inquiries regarding the Jettainer portfolio, develop and implement sales strategies.
- Commercial responsibility for all existing and future Jettainer customers in the region “Americas”, establish a close relationship to all decision-makers, analyze, review and resolve customer complaints, develop and implement measures to increase customer satisfaction, identify and generate up- & cross-selling.
- Constant monitoring of market trends/ developments and competitors; Interface to product management, initiate and support product launches with regional sales initiatives.
- Attend industry events; act as a spokesman for Jettainer.
*All other duties as assigned or required.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- College degree vocational training desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree desirable.
- Professional experience required.
- Sales experience in the Airline / Logistics industry required.
- Project management skills and experience in managing international projects
- Fluent English required.
- Spanish desirable.
- Commercial skills and Management skills desirable.
- Computer skills as user.
- Excellent knowledge of the MS-Office package.
- Excellent Analytical skills.
- Excellent Business sense.
- Excellent Cost consciousness.
- Excellent detail oriented.
- Strong Innovation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good understanding of mathematical concepts.
- Excellent Problem Solving.
- Excellent project management.
- Strong quality consciousness.
- Excellent productivity driven.
- Strong reasoning ability.
- Strong safety and security.
- Strong strategic thinking.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Excellent ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent adaptability.
- Strong assimilation.
- Excellent change management.
- Excellent Oral communication
- Excellent Written communication
- Strong conceptual thinking/Procedure
- Excellent conflict management skills.
- Excellent customer orientation.
- Excellent customer service.
- Excellent commitment.
- Strong corporate awareness.
- Strong delegation.
- Excellent flexibility.
- Excellent independence.
- Excellent initiative.
- Excellent intercultural awareness.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong judgment.
- Excellent management skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent professionalism.
- Excellent reliability.
- Excellent responsibility.
- Excellent teamwork.
Level of responsibility
- Responsible for number of employees.
- Responsibility of budget.
- Responsible of costs and revenue.
- Must possess permit to work in the U.S.
- Willingness for assessment screening.
- Willingness to travel.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Must be willing to work under constant time pressure.
- Must be willing to work under high stress levels.
- In accordance with rules and regulations, and given authorities.
*Company will not relocation assistance.
Join our company and enjoy our benefits including our awarded winning “Best in Class” 401(k) Plan”, click here for more information.