HD/BZ, Business Analytics Revenue Management (RM) and Distribution, provides Business Intelligence for the RM, Distribution and Payment processes. We ensure the alignment with, and support the execution of, the functional RM, Distribution and Payment processes and ensure integrity with the overall commercial BI processes. We are in the drive for a consistent commercial data model with aligned KPI definitions.
During your internship in the Business Analytics team you will actively participate in the design of standard reports for commercial decision support, in ad-hoc analysis to provide business insights and measure strategic business goals and in developing predictive analytics using sound statistical models.
- Support in analytical identification of drivers of performance and business insights by BI tools incl. implementation of automated solutions.
- Co-development of standard reports with optimal layouts for management and operational teams to enable data-based decision making
- Preparation of information and decision bases for the management
- Reliable execution of ad-hoc orders such as the creation of presentations and analyses
- Completed Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mathematics, Information technology, engineering, economics or similar
- Knowledge in reporting/visualization software, ideally Tableau
- SQL skills
- Knowledge in applied analytics, econometrical modeling and statistical software (e.g. R, python) beneficial
- Excellent conceptual and analytical capabilities
- Written and spoken fluency in English, and preferably also in German
- Proven team player as well as ability to work independently
Work place: Zurich Kloten
Internship duration: 6 months
Employment level: 100%
CHF 2'500.- per month for Bachelor degree / Advanced Federal Diploma of Higher Education
CHF 3'000.- per month for Master degree
Starting date: 01.11 2019
You may apply in English or German.
Distribution&Rev.Mgmt.Business Analytics: Michèle Reifenberg
Recruiting Support: Tel.: +41 44 564 2266, firstname.lastname@example.org