Lufthansa Cargo AG in Singapore is looking for a motivated, qualified and proactive student (m/f) to support our team.
Lufthansa Cargo’s regional headquarter in Singapore is responsible for managing the Region South- & South-East Asia, which includes countries like Singapore, India, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia and Indonesia – a large and culturally diverse area. The suitable candidate will be placed in Singapore within the Regional Production Team.
The Regional Production Team is responsible for the air cargo handling/production processes in the region. With an experienced & diverse team, our mission is to provide widespread operational support, guidance and service to our colleagues in South- & South-East Asia.
We raise & coordinate local needs from the stations to/with the worldwide headquarter and at the same time facilitate assist the global process owner in the implementation and adherence to global processes & standards.
You will be assigned the following tasks:
- Organization and execution of your own projects in operations/ground handling (warehouse & aircraft)
- Takeover of responsibility in providing regular operational reporting
- Development of concepts and reports, supporting the individual team members
- Preparation of presentations for Senior Management
- Support in the organization of events and trainings
- Ad hoc tasks
- At the date of your internship you have completed the 3rd semester of (Air) Transport Engineering, Aviation Management, Logistics, Business Administration, Economics, Natural Sciences or a comparable study
- Enrolled during the whole period of the internship (please attach the current certificate of enrollment) or internship between Bachelor and Master studies (more information: https://www.be-lufthansa.com/de/faqs-be-lufthansa/lufthansa/praktikum-studienabschlussarbeit/
- Preferably some practical working experience in the aviation environment, and/or genuine interest in aviation and/or air cargo
- Quick and resourceful, sense of responsibility and ability to work independently and with a high degree of accuracy and self-organization
- Flexibility and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical skills, an eye for details and strong conceptual thinking
- Ability to familiarize quickly with new tasks
- Motivation to work efficiently in a team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills along with high degree of intercultural awareness and cultural sensitivity
- Advanced MS Office skills - especially in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, VBA is of advantage
- Very good oral and written communication skills in English required
- Eligible for Work Holiday Pass
Important: Only students eligible for the Singaporean Work Holiday Programme will be considered. The candidate itself is responsible to check visa eligibility. The following criteria must apply:
- You are 18-25 years old
- You are enrolled at a university recognized by the government
- You are a student in a country which participates in the Work Holiday Programme
- For further details, please check the following website: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-holiday-programme/eligibility