Lufthansa Cargo is looking for motivated, qualified and proactive student (m/f) to join and support our international Commercial Management team based in Shanghai.
Lufthansa Cargo ranks among the world’s leading air freight carriers. The Regional Management North Asia has it’s headquarter in Shanghai and manages a region encompassing Greater China, Japan and Korea. Six local markets with offices in Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Osaka, Seoul and Tokyo make up this culturally diverse area, which is home to more than 150 employees.
In order to achieve optimal financial and non-financial results this team’s main tasks consist of sales and network management/steering, sales and cost controlling, marketing and communication and process management in close cooperation with the six markets as well as headquarters in Germany.
You will be assigned with the following tasks:
- Become an active member in various projects like pricing, lean management and cost saving projects
- Develop a new tool for monthly forecasting of the business outlook
- Accompany the annual budget planning process
- Regularly update weekly and monthly reporting
- Support with business intelligence and analyse market data and news
- Support the regional and local teams and coordinate with the German head quarter
- At the date of your internship you have completed the 4th semester of business administration, logistics, engineering, or IT
- Enrolled during the whole period of the internship (please attach the current certificate of enrollment) or internship between Bachelor and Master studies (Gap-Year), more information about Gap-Year you can find here: https://www.be-lufthansa.com/de/faqs-be-lufthansa/lufthansa/praktikum-studienabschlussarbeit
- Chinese citizenship
- Preferably with professional experience in the field sales, process or project management
- High degree of intercultural competence and cultural sensitivity
- Positive attitude with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Very good advanced MS Office application skills