At ‚Austrian Technik‘ around 800 highly motivated and carefully trained technicians and employees service the 80 aircraft of the Austrian fleet. Efficient and effective processes provide the quality and reliability required in this critical area. To ensure a high quality of our process documentation and performance we are looking for a capable Process Workflow Modeller. The Process Modeller supports all departments (like engineering, maintenance, supply chain and quality management) by designing and continuously improving our technical business processes.
We offer a long-term contracted job in a fascinating international business as part of the Lufthansa Group. If you are thrilled by aviation, travelling, technology and are motivated to implement a continuous improvement culture, you should consider the following job responsibilities.
What are your responsibilities?
- Support and execute continuous improvement projects and tasks
- Act as a change agent to establish process orientation and a lean culture
- Model processes following prescribed conventions in English
- Ensure efficiency and effectiveness of process design and of process interfaces
- Train and coach users of the process model
- Plan, prepare, hold and moderate workshops, meetings and trainings
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, or related field
- Good knowledge of business process, lean and workflow management
- Fluent German and a high level of proficiency in English
- Strong analytical and moderation skills, self-management skills (workload and capacity planning)
- Basic knowledge of aircraft systems and EASA regulations is a plus
- Proficiency in use of MS Office EDP application
- Unrestricted working permit for Austria
What are we offering?
- Interesting and diversified range of tasks at an Austrian top company
- Friendly working environment within a dedicated and charming team
- Diverse opportunities for development within Austrian Airlines and the Lufthansa Group
- The opportunity to get to know the world through attractive employee conditions
- Discounts for sports, shopping and leisure activities
- Free public means of transport (CAT, VAL) and employee car park
- All-day employee restaurant
The minimum salary for this position according to the collective agreement is € 32.896,- gross/year. Overpayment depending on your personal qualification and professional experience.
Ready for take off?
Apply online enclosing your convincing letter of motivation and CV attached. For more information feel free to check in on www.austriankarriere.com
We are looking forward to taking off with you professionally, soon!