San Jose, CA
Description of the job, responsibilities and duties.
To effectively and efficiently provide excellent customer service to while delivering the correct equipment and meals to our airline customers.
Qualifications for a Flight Coordinator:
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing professional customer service and safe, accurate and timely boarding of equipment and catering components on each flight.
- Communicate effectively to minimize delays and resolve problems.
- Help Driver loads aircraft in compliance with Company, Airport, Airline and Government safety regulations.
- Act as a Guide for the Driver when necessary.
- 3 years customer service experience or equivalent.
- Valid United States Driver’s License with clean driving record; Ability to pass a 10-year background check to obtain a SIDA badge.
- Must follow all grooming and uniform guidelines to be compliant with safety and quality policies and procedures.
- Other related duties as required or assigned.
- Must be able to speak and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Requires excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a 24/7 environment including nights, overnights, weekends, holidays subject to change due to shift bidding and seniority.
- Must have manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment.
- Must be able to grasp, write, stand, sit, walk, and perform repetitive motions, bend, and climb.
- Must possess visual acuity.
- Talking and hearing occur continuously in the process of communicating with co-workers, supervisors, and managers.
- Must be able to adhere to all general safety, ramp safety, and food safety rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Must be able to effectively communicate any problems to the kitchen to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
Our Employees Must Be Able to:
- Work assigned schedule which may include nights, weekends or holidays.
- Work overtime when required.
- Pass a criminal background and drug screen.
- Wear Personal Protective Equipment as required.
- Must be able to complete a pre-employment Audiogram.
- Will be exposed to various temperature changes (hot and cold) and noise.
- This position requires being active, walking, heavy lifting and pushing 50+ lbs..
- Must be able to work around moving parts and wet floors .
- Regularly stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during shifts of 8+ hours.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.25 /hour