Swiss AviationSoftware is a 100% subsidiary of Swiss International Air Lines and successfully develops and distributes the software package AMOS which manages the maintenance, engineering and logistics requirements of modern airlines. In order to strengthen our leading market position we are looking for dedicated employees who would like to work in a fascinating international environment with more than 150 customers from all over the world.
We are looking for skilled Software Engineers to be responsible for the further development of our Java-based application AMOS.
You will work closely with users to understand requirements, develop technical designs, implement and extend modules, and oversee the full application lifecycle. As a real team player, you are highly motivated and committed.
Successfully completed a degree/diploma in software engineering, computer science, or related discipline
- Strong foundation in Java and SQL
- Strong object oriented modelling and analysis skills
- Significant experience/interest in writing enterprise applications
- Knowledge of Agile Development principles
- Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer orientation, ability to make pragmatic compromises to make progress
- Fluency in English, German language skills are an advantage
Level of employment: 100 %
Location: Basel/ Allschwil
Starting date: As soon as possible
Ms. Salomé Szentpaly
HR Recruiter/ HR Consultant
Please apply online via following link.