The Aircraft Interiors Engineering Team, as part of the Continuing Airworthiness & Design Engineering Division, is responsible for all EASA Part-M, Part-21 and Part-145 support topics that can be assigned to ATA Chapters 11 and 25.
What are your responsiblities?
- Development of repairs and modifications for Austrian Airlines fleet following the requirements of Austrian Airlines Design Organization Exposition
- Creation of engineering data such as modification and maintenance instructions (Instructions for Continuing Airworthiness)
- Cooperation with aircraft manufacturers, component manufacturers, test centers, maintenance companies and aviation authorities
- Leading of / Participation in - various modification projects
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent aircraft-specific education
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in a Design Engineer role within Part 21J framework
- Knowledge of aviation regulations such as EASA Part 21, certification specification JAR / CS-25, CS-26, Air Ops Part CAT, Part-M, Part-145, ZLLV and relevant industry standards
- Good German & English language skills, both verbal and in writing
- Good computer skills (MS Office, AutoCAD)
- Good team player skills, self-driven attitude and the ability to work to fixed deadlines with a strong sense for thoroughness
- Unlimited work permit for Austria
What are we offering?
- Interesting and diversified range of tasks at an Austrian top company
- Friendly working environment within a dedicated and charming team
- Diverse opportunities for development within Austrian Airlines and the Lufthansa Group
- The opportunity to get to know the world through attractive employee conditions
- Free public means of transport (CAT, VAL) and a cheap employee car park
- All-day employee restaurant
For this position the gross annual salary is amounted to minimum 35.910,- EUR on full-time basis according to the collective agreement, excluding all possible allowances. An overpayment depends on your individual qualification and adequate professional experience.
Read for Take Off?
Apply for this position by enclosing your convincing letter of motivation, CV and certificates. For more information feel free to check in on www.austriankarriere.com.
We are looking forward to take off with you professionally, soon!