Lufthansa Technik is looking for two sales professionals to support growth of PD Base Maintenance Services in Americas.
One candidate will be assigned to maintain and further develop existing larger North American accounts doing business primarily in European facilities.
Another candidate will be assigned to primarily develop new/smaller accounts and prospect for new business mainly across Western North American markets.
Initial account/market/role assignments above subject to change.
Key job objectives:
- Sales of all products of the PD BMS in cooperation with Corporate Sales (TX)
- Comprehensive Management of the assigned Key Accounts of the PD BMS.
- Support of Product Launches in the markets.
Most important responsibilities
- Leading sales projects including contract negotiations in close cooperation with the respective TX unit in the region.
- Development of offers / business plans for sales projects including concepts, pricing and risk assessment based on the cost calculations and target margins set forth by the BMC.
- Analysis & Forecasting of customer demand including identification of up-selling potentials. Development of sales strategies and performance of sales activities.
- Customer visits and build-up of lasting, reliable and resilient customer relationships.
- Active analysis, steering and optimization of the assigned customer accounts including monitoring and active steering of the contract fulfillment. Reporting tasks in connection with the assigned accounts.
- Smooth transition from acquisition phase to contract fulfillment phase and further to after sales phase including necessary information flows and documentation.
- Special tasks as assigned by the superior from time to time.
- University degree in business ad-min/economics or aviation engineering
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Master’s degree desired.
- Fluent English required.
- Spanish desired.
- German desired.
- Portuguese desired.
- Fluent in at least 2 major languages of the region & excellent intercultural skills
- Minimum 2-year experience in international technical sales required.
- In-depth knowledge of the LHT processes & procedures
- Excellent negotiation skills
User Computer Skills.
MS Office (MS Excel advanced level)
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent business sense.
- Strong cost consciousness.
- Excellent detail oriented.
- Strong innovation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong understanding of mathematical concepts.
- Excellent problem solving.
- Excellent project management.
- Excellent quality consciousness.
- Excellent productivity driven
- Excellent reasoning ability.
- Good safety and security.
- Strong strategic thinking.
- Good leadership skills.
- Excellent ability to work under pressure.
- Strong adaptability.
- Excellent assimilation.
- Strong change management.
- Excellent conceptual thinking/procedure.
- Strong conflict management skills.
- Excellent customer orientation.
- Excellent customer service.
- Excellent commitment.
- Strong corporate awareness.
- Good delegation.
- Excellent flexibility.
- Strong independence.
- Strong initiative.
- Excellent intercultural awareness.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent judgement.
- Good management skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent professionalism.
- Excellent reliability.
- Excellent responsibility.
- Excellent teamwork.
- Excellent acting with integrity.
- Must possess permit to work in Ireland.
- Willingness for assessment screening.
- Willingness to travel.
- In accordance with rules and regulations, and given authorities
*CV/ Resume required.
*Cover letter required.