Repair, troubleshoot, inspect, modify and paint aircraft components. These components may include emergency aircraft equipment, avionics, pneumatics and/or hydraulics components.
- Troubleshoot, repair, inspect, paint and modify avionics components using state-of-the-art repair techniques and test equipment in accordance with OEM specifications.
- Reads and follows plans and manuals, customer order instructions, material lists and guidelines and applies necessary timelines.
- Fulfills all regular and advanced installation/repair/maintenance duties, including project layout, and completes required paperwork and documentation in a timely manner.
- Functionally test all assemblies to ensure serviceability of completed units.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures and safety requirements.
- Develops tools and equipment in accordance with OEM specifications as required.
- Prepare documentation.
- Assist in the training and development of other junior level personnel.
- A technician may be assigned to one or more departments, depending on operational needs of the company at the time of assignment.
*All other duties as assigned or required
- High School diploma / GED desired.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience desired.
- Fluent English desired.
- Other language desired.
- Aircraft Components, or equivalent education.
- FAA A&P Certificate or FAA Repairman Certificate.
- User Computer skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Good Business sense
- Strong Cost consciousness
- Excellent Detail oriented
- Strong Innovation
- Strong Communication skills
- Good Understanding of mathematical concepts
- Strong Problem Solving
- Excellent Project Management
- Excellent Quality consciousness
- Strong Productivity driven
- Strong Reasoning Ability
- Excellent Safety and Security
- Good Strategic Thinking
- Excellent Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent Flexibility
- Strong Independence.
- Good Initiative.
- Excellent Intercultural awareness
- Strong Adaptability
- Strong Assimilation
- Good Change Management
- Strong Oral communication
- Strong Written communication
- Good Conceptual thinking/ Procedure
- Strong Conflict management skills
- Good Negotiating skills
- Strong Customer orientation
- Strong Customer service
- Excellent Commitment
- Good Corporate awareness
- Good Delegation
- Strong Judgement
- Good negotiation skills.
- Strong Professionalism
- Excellent reliability
- Excellent responsibility
- Excellent Team work.
- Must possess permit to work in the U.S.
- Willingness to travel
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Must be willing to work shifts/overtime
- Must be willing to work under constant time pressure
- Must be willing to work under high stress levels
- Be able to lift up to 70 lbs
- Must be willing to work with noise pollution
- In accordance with rules and regulations, and given authorities.
*Company may provide relocation assistance