Are you an experienced User Experience Designer and interested in building products used by airlines around the world? Do you like challenging assignments? If so, apply today to join our team designing Lido Pilot Applications – some of the most effective navigation solutions worldwide.
- Evangelize and apply User Centered Design methodology during the whole product lifecycle to ensure designing the best possible solution
- Analyze data, research, business requirements and technology to make informed design decisions
- Plan and facilitate collaborative, participatory workshops with team members and customers
- Co-create deliverables ranging from sketches, user flows, rough concepts, wireframes and interactive prototypes
- Plan, conduct and analyze user research in collaboration with Product Owners to discover user needs and pain points
- Help the team to build optimal design workflow within a project
- Support the transformation into a more user centric organization
- Experience in designing iOS and Windows Mobile Applications
- Working knowledge of industry standard tools, such as Axure, Sketch, Framer and InVision
- Ability to suggest balanced approach for implementing designs
- Awareness of advantages and limitations of web and mobile technologies
- Strong English skills (written and spoken)
- High level of empathy towards customers and colleagues
- Interest in psychology, design thinking and service design areas
- Drive to inspire others, share knowledge and practice active feedback
- Experience in working with virtual teams in a multicultural environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Grit and perseverance required to succeed in a corporate environment
- Team-player attitude with a positive outlook
- Swiss or EU national or a holder of a Swiss working permit
What we offer?
A positive and open-minded team with strong feedback culture and flat hierarchies, international work environment and genuine opportunity for personal and professional growth.