Lufthansa Passage offers students (m/f) the chance to experience a dynamic working environment with an internship in our Sales office in Hong Kong. We are looking for motivated and proactive students (m/f) to use their knowledge to work with our team.
All interns are fully integrated into the team, working on projects as well as supporting the daily business. Because of the expected level of integration into the team working environment the minimum internship duration is 6 months.
- Active involvement in all relevant online and offline marketing activities and support of the marketing team with creative input in all areas
- Assisting and helping to organize meetings, events, promotions
- Research, analysis and regular reporting of marketing activities
- Creating content and coordinating promotional materials for newsletters
- Ad hoc project support and administrative duties such as running reports, preparing presentations and execute compliance checks
- Support the development, preparation and communication of marketing campaigns
- Participation in marketing project work
- Manage the Lufthansa eXperts platform (an agency portal) for travel agents
- Develop content marketing for social media distribution channel
- Advanced student (m/f) in Business Administration or related subjects with strong academic performance
- Enrolled during the whole period of the internship (please attach the current certificate of enrollment) or internship between Bachelor and Master studies (Gap-Year), more information about Gap-Year you can find here: https://www.be-lufthansa.com/de/faqs-be-lufthansa/lufthansa/praktikum-studienabschlussarbeit/
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Interest in Aero political topics
- Team-oriented, motivated, energetic personality, commitment to customer service
- Previous practical experiences (minimum 1 qualified internship or apprenticeship)
- Ability to work independently and under pressure with a high degree of accuracy and organization
- Very good administrative skills; ability to handle different projects simultaneously
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel and MS Power Point
- Fluency in English, Cantonese, German or speaking other foreign languages is an advantage
If you feel that this opportunity might be right for you, please apply online (cover letter and resume in English).