Lufthansa Technical Training is looking for a technical instructor (m/f/diverse) at its home base in Frankfurt.
We offer a broad range of vocational and advanced training solutions for aviation staff and provide training courses in Germany as well as many other countries worldwide. Our customers include the Lufthansa Group of companies as well as other renowned airlines and MRO companies. We are now looking for additional employees to strengthen our Type Training department. If you enjoy teaching people from all over the world and would like to do so at international locations and as part of a great team, then this is the right job for you!
What tasks await you as a technical instructor?
• Organizing, preparing and conducting (authority-approved) theoretical training courses in German and/or English language
• Organizing, preparing and conducting (authority-approved) practical training on an aircraft or in a simulated environment in German and/or English language
• Administering exams and sampling the trainees’ performance
• Providing subject matter expertise concerning the development and improvement of training courses
• Keeping up-to-date with the technical development of the assigned aircraft types as well as of other aircraft types where necessary
Application Deadline: 31 December 2020
• Completed technical vocational training
• Additional higher qualification that is relevant to the job description (e.g. Bachelor of Aeronautical Engineering and Operation or Bachelor Professional of Human Resource Services Management (German Chamber of Commerce and Industry))
• Completed advanced training at EASA CAT B level (with a valid license as proof)
• Occupational and workplace training skills needed to carry out vocational training measures
• Several years of experience working in the field of aircraft maintenance or overhaul
• System knowledge from several aircraft type training courses and/or specialist expertise relevant to the assigned duties
- Very good command of German and English language as well as good IT skills
• Very good command of English language and good IT skills
• Very high level of service commitment and customer focus
• Confident and polished manner with a distinct ability to assert yourself
• High level of independence and personal initiative while performing duties
• Ability to work in a team
• Willingness and physical fitness to be deployed in Germany and abroad
• Willingness to complete advanced professional training