You have affinity for the aviation industry, experience in working with backend data distribution systems, and strong communication skills enabling you to work successfully with a variety of stakeholders and virtual teams spread across several locations.
As a Product Analyst for Web Applications you will play an essential role by analysing business environment, helping to continuously improve our products and deliver integrated solutions for smart airlines to run safer missions at lower cost.
- Collaborate on all phases of the Agile software development lifecycle, including requirements, engineering, development coordination, software testing strategy, deployment, and support
- Gather and analyze high level requirements in collaboration with software architects and break these down into user stories
- Trigger the analysis and effort estimation activities
- Collaborate closely with the development experts of interfacing systems and coordinate dependencies
- Elaborate end user documentation
- Provide product trainings and 2nd level support
- Coordinate milestone meetings and prepare necessary documents
- Degree in engineering, computer science, information technology, aviation management or another related field
- Experience in requirements engineering and agile methodologies.
- Good understanding of software development operations/deployment processes
- Knowledge and work experience working with integrations and backend data distribution systems
- Airline operation experience is an asset
- Strong analytical skills and technical savviness
- Understanding or experience in one or more of the following areas: web development/technologies & services (REST API knowledge is a must), Cloud technologies (e.g. Azure), user monitoring, logging data analysis (e.g. Google analytics)
- Structured work approach
- Excellent collaboration skills and preferably work experience in a distributed team setup
- Ability to work under pressure and thrive in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong English skills (written and spoken)
- Willingness to travel for work (up to 10%)
- Swiss or EU national or a holder of a Swiss working permit