Hello, we are Lufthansa InTouch!
At Lufthansa InTouch we know that a job is more than just a job. By working with us your own curiosity and ability to solve problems will be lifted and you will experience world-class service performance.
Becoming part of our international team of travel consultants will put you in touch with the fast moving world of (air) travel. You will play an integral role in the fascinating airline industry and you will travel the world at discounted rate for airline professionals.
We are personable, caring and service-oriented; to be best at being in touch is what we strive for.
Join Lufthansa InTouch and help make someone’s day, every day.
Our skilled global team of travel consultants cares for our passengers' every wish - before departure, during flight and after arrival - ensuring the highest quality of service. This includes but it is not limited to:
- General flight reservations and direct sales
- Information about our products and services
- Passenger check-in assistance
- Managing accounts for Lufthansa frequent flyers (Miles & More)
- Support Travel Agencies
What do we look for in a candidate?
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English, French language an asset
- Ability to work rotating shifts including evenings, weekends, and statutory holidays
- Good understanding of computer systems and standard software
- Positive and ‘can do’ attitude
- Willingness to be one best self when interacting with colleagues and customers
- Previous proven experience working in a customer service role
- Eligibility to work full time with us for at least 12 consecutive months
We are proud to offer:
- A unique team spirit and culture: we are the best at being In Touch!
- Amazing flight privileges (including Hotel/Car Hire/Cruises/etc. discounts) for you and your immediate family/friends
- Opportunities to develop professionally
- Exchange programs between locations around the world
- World class training and learning opportunities
- Highly discounted Airfare (90%)
- Paid vacation
- Health benefits