Have you a passion for the airline retail industry?
- Do you enjoy working in a rewarding and challenging environment?
- Do you enjoy a customer facing experience and managing large projects?
If you are ticking all these boxes, then look at the spec below for your next career move:
What we need you to do:
- Work closely with the clients to produce detailed project requirements
- Generating functional specifications for new system designs & change requests
- Plan and manage an engagement from initiation to business as usual
- Regular travel to meet existing customers and understand their business issues and engagement with potential new customers and understanding their business needs
- Help produce scope statements/project initiation documents
- Advise customers in terms of Operational changes that are required in alignment with the technology rollout
- Business Analysis of existing system modules for creating process flow diagrams and Business Documentation of the system
- Developing and delivering training material for customers
- Working with the IT PMO team to shape the technical roadmap for future products and features based on Market requirements
- Assisting the technical leads on System Usability and System Improvements
- Experience in consulting for the entire lifecycle of a project
- Excellent communication skills with ability to influence and get key issues escalated and resolved
- Highly organised, with ability to prioritize and manage multiple customer engagements simultaneously in a high-pressure, real-time environment.
- 4+ years’ experience in similar position
- Fluent English, other languages a bonus
- Ability to Identify business problems & identify solutions
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Basic SQL Knowledge
Please apply with your cv to: