As part of the European Flight Academy, the Lufthansa Aviation Training Pilot Academy GmbH (LAT PA) trains pilots for the Lufthansa Group and the European aviation market. Headquartered at Frankfurt Airport, the LAT PA flight school is located in the middle of the bustling center of German aviation.
At our base Rostock/Laage, we are looking for you as flight instructor (m / f / divers) in full-time or part-time employment, initially for a limited period of 2 years.
- A modern aircraft fleet
- A highly standardized and professional flight operations
- An attractive remuneration
- Further education opportunities within the Lufthansa Aviation Training Group and Lufthansa Group flight operations
- License holder CLP (A) or ATPL (A) according to Part-FCL
- Holder FI (A) - CPL - IR
- Good German and English skills
- Medical class 1
- Residence permit with unlimited work permit
- Class rating MEP and CRI MEP are desirable
- Strong communication and team skills
- High standard of operation