Hello, We are Lufthansa InTouch!
Want to make someone’s day, every day? Join us!
Being part of our international team of travel consultants will put you in touch with the fast moving world of (air) travel and you can explore the world at discounted rates.
To be best at being in touch is what we strive for.
Our skilled global teams of airline professionals ensure the highest quality of service for our passengers.
This includes but it is not limited to:
- General flight reservations and direct sales
- Information about our products and services
- Passenger check-in assistance
- Managing accounts for Lufthansa frequent flyers (Miles & More)
- Support Travel Agencies
What do we look for in a candidate?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to work rotating shifts including evenings, weekends, and statutory holidays
- Good understanding of computer systems and standard software
- Positive and ‘can do’ attitude
- Willingness to be one best self when interacting with colleagues and customers
- Previous proven experience working in a customer service role
- Eligibility to work full time with us for at least 12 consecutive months
We are proud to offer:
- A unique team spirit and culture: we are the best at being In Touch!
- Amazing flight privileges for you and your immediate family
- Opportunities to develop professionally
- Exchange programs between locations around the world
- World class training and learning opportunities
We are driven to be best. We at Lufthansa InTouch contentiously upskill and train our colleagues; boost their product knowhow and make them becoming confident in all aspects of services for air travellers.