Group IT Specialist (m/f)
Cape Town (South Africa)
Are you an IT expert? Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity? Would you like to broaden your experience on a global level?
We are currently looking for an ICT Specialist to join our global IT Team in Cape Town and support our 7 global sites.
Curious to see what working in Cape Town will be like? Click here.
As a Lufthansa InTouch Group function, the Group IT Specialist role is responsible for managing and supporting centralized and cloud based technologies like Active Directory, VMWare and NetBackup.
- Conduct standby and respond to all centralized technology incidents
- Support and mentor Local IT departments in using centralized technologies
- Able to stand in for Group IT Specialist responsible for telephony and Networks
- Conduct capacity management across centralized technologies
- Produce a capacity plan that documents current utilization and forecasted requirements, as well as support costs for new applications or releases
- Build the annual infrastructure growth plan with input from other teams
- Maintain Asset register of all cloud and centralized systems and configuration
- Manage/ Govern configuration across and centralized systems
- Create /modifying of new Genesys and Avaya Services
- Proven work experience in the IT field in a contact center environment
- Working understanding of PBX and Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) type solutions essential
- ITIL Services framework understanding essential
- Good MS Office skills essential
- Cloud hosting concept knowledge essential
- Flexible, self-motivated and proactive approach
- Analytical with problem solving skills
- Interest in the Contact Centre industry and its processes
- Fluency in English
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to implement processes and procedures
- Able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Quick Learner
- Eligible to work in South Africa
- A Competitive market related salary
- An annual performance based bonus
- 2/3 Medical contribution to you and your family
- 21 Working days annual leave
- Monthly parking allowance
- Benefit from flights around the world for an attractive employee discount for you and your family
About Global Telesales (Pty) Ltd.
Global Telesales (Pty) Ltd. is part of Lufthansa InTouch. Lufthansa InTouch is the worldwide service-center network of Lufthansa with a vision to be the preferred global partner for seamless customer solutions in travel and logistics. We achieve growth and sustainability by empowering our people to provide outstanding quality and added value and our worldwide network is currently comprised of seven contact call centers in seven countries servicing an expanding portfolio of clients.
If this is you, please apply via email.