We are looking for a Manager Forecasting and Planning (m/f) for our Headquarter in Berlin. For us as a Service Center Network handling calls and also non-call transactions it is of utmost importance that we accurately forecast these volumes and to plan our staff accordingly. For this task we need an experienced Manager Forecasting and Planning who will be responsible to ensure this. Additionally the position holder will drive the development of existing and new tools using the latest Business Intelligence and Data Science trends and methods.
Your main tasks include:
- You will be responsible for the forecasting of monthly call and non-call transaction volumes and will analyse the development and deviations.
- Out of your analysis you will derive respective steering measures and inform the operations.
- You will actively support the yearly budget preparation.
- The responsibility for the monthly Staff Plan per Service for all LH InTouch Services is also one of your key tasks.
- You will lead projects that continuously improve the Forecasting and Staffing Tools and develop new tools with focus on the latest BI / Data Science technology to drive business.
- You have a tertiary qualification (university degree) in Business Administration or a related field or you can proof an equivalent relevant experience.
- You are an Expert on Microsoft Excel.
- It would be of advantage if you have a Service Center Background.
- Sound knowledge in one of the following is as well of advantage: Microsoft VBA or SQL (basics) or PHP (basics) or Education in statistics.
- You have experience in Project management.
- You are highly proficient in the English language (both written and verbal).
- You would be willing to start a deep dive into new things in the field of Service Center, Business Intelligence, Data Science and PHP.