Hello, We are Lufthansa InTouch!
Want to make someone’s day, every day? Join us!
Being part of our international team of travel consultants will put you in touch with the fast moving world of (air) travel and you can explore the world at discounted rates.
To be best at being in touch is what we strive for.
Our skilled global teams of airline professionals ensure the highest quality of service for our passengers.
This includes but it is not limited to:
- General flight reservations and direct sales
- Information about our products and services
- Passenger check-in assistance
- Managing accounts for Lufthansa frequent flyers (Miles & More)
- Support Travel Agencies
We are proud to offer:
- A unique team spirit and culture: we are the best at being In Touch!
- Amazing flight privileges for you and your immediate family/friends
- Exchange programs between locations around the world
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Company medical contribution
- Provident fund
We are driven to be best. We at Lufthansa InTouch contentiously upskill and train our colleagues; boost their product knowhow and make them becoming confident in all aspects of services for air travellers.
What do we look for in a candidate?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both French and English
- Ability to work rotating shifts including evenings, weekends, and statutory holidays
- Good understanding of computer systems and standard software
- Previous proven experience working in a customer service role
- Eligibility to work full time with us for at least 12 consecutive months
- Have reliable transport
- Able to work in South Africa