Speaking German? Love South Africa?
Join us as a Customer Service Consultant and enjoy great benefits like a paid flight and relocation support.
As Customer Service Consultant at Lufthansa InTouch Cape Town you support passengers flying Lufthansa with general flight reservations, fare information and baggage claims. Further to this you answer direct sales enquiries and assist our frequent flyers.
Keen to know what working at LIT Cape Town is like? Then click here.
- You have excellent language skills in German and English
- You successfully completed a secondary education
- You are computer literate and keyboard proficient
- Further to this you are flexible to work 24 / 7 shifts
Our competitive package includes
- Paid Flight to Cape Town from any European location
- Once off re-location payment
- Paid corporate work permit
- Monthly basic salary and annual performance based bonus
- Contribution of R1000 to your medical aid
- 21 working days annual leave
- Monthly parking allowance
- Fully paid ‘on the job’ training
Work for us – fly for less
Working with LH InTouch qualifies you and your immediate family for major flight discounts. In addition you will benefit from various discounts on food & drinks, adventure & tour operators, health & beauty treatments as well as accommodation and media.
World class training & career development
LH InTouch offers a world class training and career development opportunities such as our ‘on the move’ programme: Work at one of our 7 Service Centres in the world for up to 2 months!