This area is responsible for supporting aircraft owners in maintaining the airworthiness of their aircraft in accordance with the European regulation EASA Part-M and also offering additional engineering services. At our location in Budapest, particular focus is placed on technical data and documentation.
Physical presence of the candidate is foreseen at customer’s office (in Budapest). The minority of daily routine tasks will be performed at LHT-office at Budapest Ferihegy Airport.
- Prepare, evaluate, align, submit and negotiate warranty cases until the final result with OEMs and Suppliers.
- Coordinate and monitor warranty related processes regarding Supplier Purchasing Contracts, Letter Agreements, Amendments, etc.
- Define, record, publish, interpret, evaluate and align Warranty KPIs and initiate process improvements with full involvement of all interfaces.
- Represent the division and the customer’s interests towards OEMs and Suppliers for technical and commercial clarifications and in case of responsibility gaps.
- Define, update and publish process descriptions and related documentation and ensure their application.
- Consult, support and train colleagues in production and administration divisions.
- Support financial monthly and yearly statement and budget.
- University degree in electrical, mechanical or aeronautical engineering or completed vocational education and experience as a licensed maintenance mechanic (EASA Part 66 CAT B1.1 or B2).
- Knowledge of aircraft maintenance and aeronautical legislation.
- Excellent English and Hungarian language and computer skills (knowledge with AMOS is an advantage).
- German language skills are an advantage.
- Very good analytical skills as well as a high sense of responsibility and strong personal initiative.
- Strong ability to guide and motivate employees.
- Very good negotiation and persuasion skills as well as assertiveness.
- Ability to work in multi-site teams.
- Stress resistant.
- Willingness to work at customer’s site.
- In accordance with rules and regulations and given authorities.
*Cover letter required.
*Must possess a legal work permit in the country of employment.