Lufthansa InTouch is the Competence Center for Customer Service for Lufthansa Group with seven centers worldwide. For the LH InTouch office in Peterborough, ON we are looking for an IT Specialist as of now. In the role you will be responsible to support the global Home Based Agent (HBA) environment. Across the world, HBA’s are servicing Lufthansa Group passengers from the comfort of their home and you will ensure that their work experience in terms of the IT infrastructure is excellent.
In this position you are in close contact with the LH InTouch IT teams across the world to manage, maintain and support the global HBA solution.
- You provide end user level support for all HBAs globally
- The global HBA solution is maintained and administered by you
- You ensure that Service Level Targets within the internal IT helpdesk and compliance with ICT standards and processes are achieved
- A comprehensive reporting is developed and provided with your input
- Sub projects/tasks to further implement the HBA solution globally are owned and managed by you
- Previous experience in a virtual IT environment (ideally across several countries)
- Well-developed knowledge of ICT infrastructure, planning and development as well as telecommunication (voice and data networks) technology
- Ideally a good understanding and experience in supporting Genesys service center environments (Genesys SIP) and Security environments (RSA, Active Directory, VPN)
- Ability to work in a virtual team
- Well-developed planning and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
What we offer:
- A unique team spirit and culture: we are the best at being In Touch!
- Amazing flight privileges for you and your immediate family/friends
- Exchange programs between locations around the world
- Flexible work arrangements in coordination with the team