European Flight Academy trains the Lufthansa Group’s pilots of tomorrow. We prepare you to fly in a two-person cockpit right from the get-go of our multi-crew pilot license program (MPL).
After about 24 months at European Flight Academy, you will be line-ready, including a type rating. With your completed MPL license, you will be able to work for any airline within the Lufthansa Group.
You think your dream of flying is out of reach? Not at all! Most people don’t fail to make their dream come true because of our selection procedure, but because they lack belief in themselves. So leave any doubts behind and find out if you are fit to become a pilot. Here is your checklist:
You can imagine yourself:
- Managing a highly complex airplane above the clouds
- Taking responsibility for the crew and hundreds of passengers on board
- Learning how to calculate the ideal route and how to stay cool in the worst weather conditions
This is you:
- You have a general/subject-linked university entrance qualification or German Abitur
- You have permanent EU & CH residency and work permit and an unrestricted passport
- You are fluent in English and German
- You are at least 17 years old
- You meet the requirements for an aeromedical fitness check (proof does not need to be submitted with the application)
Your dream job includes:
- The best chances to get a job at one of the top airlines in Europe
- Plenty of possibilities even outside the cockpit
- Ample opportunities to personally experience cultures all around the world
- Appreciation for your work in a highly reputable job
- An office where the sun always shines
You are interested? Then apply here.
Do you want to know more about the pilot training at the Lufthansa Group? Then get more info here: www.european-flight-academy.com/en