This area is responsible for supporting aircraft owners in maintaining the airworthiness of their aircraft in accordance with the European regulation EASA Part-M and also offering additional engineering services. At our location in Budapest, particular focus is placed on technical data and documentation as well as the airplane type Boeing 737.
- Provide technical and economic evaluations for the recommendations from the aircraft manufacturer and the aviation authorities in order to determine implementation and create associated work instructions.
- Analyze technical fleet complaints in order to develop and implement measures to continuously improve aircraft reliability.
- Investigate individual technical complaints, faults as well as structural defects and repairs reported by flight operations, determine corrective measures and approve deviations.
- Plan technical measures on aircraft, create the associated work instructions and coordinate implementation dates.
- Represent the division regarding technological issues towards the maintenance organisation, flight operations and manufacturers.
- Train maintenance personnel concerning structure defect and repair reporting.
- Review of maintenance records concerning structure defect and repair items including planning of follow up action.
- Create and monitor technical reports for the management board.
- University degree in electrical, mechanical or aeronautical engineering.
- Knowledge of aircraft maintenance and aeronautical legislation is desirable.
- Experiences as licensed maintenance mechanic (EASA Part 66 CAT B1.1 or B2) is desirable.
- Excellent English language and computer skills.
- German language skills are an advantage.
- Very good analytical skills as well as a high sense of responsibility and strong personal initiative.
- Ability to work in multi-site teams.
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills as well as assertiveness.
- Open to business trips abroad.
- In accordance with rules and regulations and given authorities
*Cover letter required