Lufthansa InTouch is looking for a Quality Specialist Consultant who will utilize standard systems and client specific tools to ensure that CSC’s are providing the highest level of service possible to customers including the creation and delivery of quality initiatives, coaching session and skills development activities.
The Quality Specialist will be responsible for the monitoring of recorded and live calls based on a standardised set of tools and the reporting thereof to relevant key stakeholders to ensure adherence to respective quality standards and procedures. The Quality Specialist acts as a role model and sets an example for GTS employees of the desired standards of conduct, leadership, integrity and professionalism at all times.
Your tasks will involve:
- Assist in creating training demonstrations and self-study material
- Evaluate data, identify issues and make recommendations for CSC’s quality improvement processes, including coaching and training suggestions
- Provide written and verbal feedback on call quality as and when required
- Communicate with Team Leaders on relevant quality issues and exchanges with Quality Specialists to identify similarities in areas of development and analyze potential for improvement
- Analyzes collected data to identify inefficiencies and suggest solutions to Central Q&T Functions in order to construct and document new central business processes and institute these across the network in order to resolve challenges and raise performance within the operation.
- Effectively and efficiently manage the quality process, adherence thereof and operational delivery on SLA’s and KPI’s set for the client.
- Professional education in relevant discipline or other relevant qualification or equivalent relevant work experience
- Excellent understanding of LHG quality standards and our score scorecard to be able to evaluate calls
- Excellent communication, presentation & interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Advanced computer literacy and knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Sound knowledge of recording systems
- Practical experience in reporting and data analysis, verification and importing for use in reporting & statistical analysis
- Target oriented, solution driven and proven ability to solve problems
- Proven experience in setting and communicating clear targets Must be able to establish and maintain a positive and effective working relationship with keystakeholders and relevant counterparts