The goal of the Executive Assistant to the Head of Region is to deliver high level support in coordinating business and strategic goals for the region by providing consolidated management information and coordinative support to the head of Region.
The Executive Assistant assists in communicative as well as analytical and conceptual tasks depending on the objectives of the Head of Region.
- Compile, research and consolidate various business data and management information.
- Prepare business presentations, reports, speeches & briefings for the Head of Region.
- Prepare external and internal correspondence in both English and German.
- Responsible to organize necessary information and documentation for use in problem resolution.
- Prepare executive summaries on current business topics.
- Prepare and coordinate the Executive Management Team Meetings including agenda and logistical arrangements.
- Monitor and follow up EMTA open item list and ensure communication and distribution of information.
- Support managing target agreement process incl. performance monitoring.
- Interface to HQ for various requests.
- Handle highly sensitive, confidential, and/or political topics as assigned and delegated with discretion.
- Manage special events and meetings incl. logistics, negotiating contracts with providers, preparation of topics and follow-up.
- Plan, coordinate and monitor the regional strategy process.
- Assist with strategy topics and collect information on current business plans as required.
- Coordination of activities for the region.
Performs all other duties and projects as assigned and delegated by the superior.
- High school certificate, a level/ Abitur or equivalent required.
- Vocational training desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Master’s degree desirable.
- Business administration or equivalent.
- Professional experience desirable.
- Previous experience in analytical and coordinative tasks of benefit.
- Fluent English required.
- German required.
- German as mother tongue preferred*
- Knowledge of airline industry of benefit.
- MS Office, knowledge of other software / office tools (e.g. Prezi, Photoshop) desirable.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent ability to manage complexity.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent independent and proactive approach.
- Strong strategic and conceptual thinking.
- Excellent attention to quality and detail.
- Strong assertiveness.
- Strong problem solving / solution oriented.
- Strong service / Customer Orientation.
- Strong innovative and open to change.
- Strong flexibility.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong intercultural Competence
- Good conflict management skills.
- Excellent cooperation skills / Team Player.
- Excellent structured / systematic approach.
- Excellent professional and confident manner.
- In accordance with rules and regulations, and given authorities.
*Cover letter required.
*Company may provide relocation assistance.