We are currently looking for a Group Information Security Manager for our Lufthansa InTouch site in Cape Town.
LH InTouch has established corporate governance strategies across seven LH InTouch locations worldwide. The Group Information Security Manager ensures that all security related services are functional to all sites and conducts regular internal compliance checks making sure LH InTouch achieves and maintains the LH Aviation Group compliance requirements, including especially PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry – Data Security Standard) and GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) Compliance.
- Lead and manage the Group wide IT projects required to achieve and maintain PCI DSS and GDPR compliance.
- Coordinate and perform internal PCI audits of all sites and liaise with the external PCI auditor to ensure steady compliance.
- Maintain information security standards and procedures according to LH InTouch information security and risk management policies and standards.
- Plan, test and implement business continuity and disaster recovery while ensuring they are compliant with policy and regulatory requirements.
- Performing regular vulnerability scans as well as reporting the results and ensuring remedial action where deviations are identified.
- Advising senior management in IT security issues and budgetary information.
- IT Security qualification or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience in a similar role of IT Security Management, preferably in a global company.
- Proven experience in working with and maintaining firewall systems within compliance regulations.
- Proven experience in distributed Patch management systems, enterprise controlled AV systems and Vulnerability Scanning products.
- Highly developed planning and organizational skills.
- Well-developed problem solving skills and the ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Strong proficiency in English language (written and verbal).